Join the team.
We're Hiring for:
Location:Broadway – Denver
The team member assists managers and supervisors in the day to day operations of the store.
$12 - $15
- Taste, evaluate and modify as necessary all prepared food. Send out all food prepared correctly based on the guidelines given.
- Show up on time and in company uniform daily.
- Will be held accountable for their performance by their supervisor.
- Ensure that coolers, shelves and other equipment are properly maintained.
- Ensure that all prepared work areas are clean at all times and that work and retail areas meet applicable state health and safety codes.
- Maintain a daily presence on the retail floor and interact with customers by practicing and exemplifying excellent customer service skills.
- Work directly with the kitchen manager to ensure the necessary menu items are made correctly.
- Participate as a member at team meetings.
- Follow procedures and recipes in a timely manner.
- Proper time management in all areas of the store.
- At least two years’ experience in a restaurant or grocery setting.
- Strong knife skills a plus.
- Passion for and knowledge of organic foods and their preparation.
- Grocery experience preferred.
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box.
- Current Serv -Safe certificate, TIPS certificate
- Willingness to trained and mentored.
- Ability to effectively prioritize duties.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate all necessary food service equipment.
- Lifting, bending, and stooping will encompass more than a third of the time.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Unassisted lifting of objects in excess of 50 pounds.
- Use of box cutters, knives and slicing equipment.
- Sporadic exposure to fluctuating temperatures.
- Must have open availability. Work nights, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.